Leave application for medical treatment

It is common that everyone in this world are prone to any diseases and health related problems either for short term or long term. Every industry concentrating on the health of their employees has formulated medical leaves allowances in order to help the sufferer. There is a particular procedure to apply for a medical leave. Below you can see a format of a medical leave letter, which tells you how to write and what to write in the letter.
Letter:
Earl D. Lambert
4204 Harry Place
Charlotte, NC 28202
12 December, 2001
To
Linda Bennett,
HR Department,
GlobalArcade Pvt. Ltd.
Charlotte.
Dear Linda Bennett,
I am Lambert and I am working in your firm as line supervisor the shop line. I am writing this letter to inform you that I have been diagnosed with kidney stone and I need to undergo an minor surgery next week on 18th December. Doctors advised me to take complete rest for two weeks after surgery in order to get complete cure.
So, I kindly request you grant me leave for two weeks from 18th December. I will be back after the specified date and I assure that I will complete all due works within time. If there are any changes in this, I will inform you at the earliest.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Earl D. Lambert

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave application for medical treatment